Addressing Your Needs: Getting Divorced
Dissolving your marriage can be heart-breaking, but it doesn’t need to be financially devastating. You need some additional support at this time, especially if your ex was the one handling most of the finances. Working with Gretchen Meyer Financial aims to ensure that you build financial independence and have the tools necessary to build a new financial future.
Questions we can help you answer:
- What will my new budget look like?
- How do I pick up where my spouse left off with our finances?
- What do I do with the retirement money I expect to receive from my spouse?
- I’m told I need life insurance but my budget is tight – can you help me?
- My spouse is the one who managed everything and now I’m lost. Can you help me understand my investments?
- How can I buyout my spouse from our home?
- Can I afford to move?