Meeting Your Needs: In Your 20s
Are you applying to grad school, starting your career, or thinking about getting married? This is an exciting time, but being on your own financially can sometimes be overwhelming. By partnering with me, we will work together to lay the groundwork to work toward your future financial independence.
Questions I can help you answer:
- What should I do first – pay off debt, start saving, or start investing?
- How can I set a realistic monthly budget?
- What benefits should I select now that I have my first job?
- Do I need to start saving for retirement now?
- Should I look into buying a home, or just rent for a while?
- Should I go to graduate school?
- Do I need life insurance?
- How do I handle student loan debt?