Meeting Your Needs: In your 30s
As your responsibilities have grown, so have your financial needs. You may be getting married, starting a family or focusing on your career. Retirement and preparing for the future are topics that you are starting to think seriously about. I’ll work with you to prepare a strategy to deal with debt AND plan for the future.
Questions I can help you answer:
- How do I set realistic financial goals for myself and my family?
- I need to pay off debt and save for the future. How do I do both?
- What happens to my 401k if I change jobs?
- How should I invest my money?
- How can I best prepare for my children’s education?
- Am I on track with my retirement savings?
- Can I save for retirement if my company does not offer a 401k plan?
- Should I purchase or rent a home?
- Do I have enough life insurance?
- If I’m self employed, how can I protect my business and save for retirement?
- How do I handle student loan debt?
- Should I go back to graduate school?