Meeting Your Needs: In your 50s
You’re getting closer to retirement age and may be concerned about the future. Perhaps you’re going through a life change like sending your kids off to college or dealing with a divorce. No matter your situation, I am here to assist and guide you to ensure that you are fully prepared for whatever comes your way.
Questions I can help you answer:
- How do I financially survive my divorce?
- Will I have enough money for retirement?
- Do I need to make changes to my 401k?
- How can I best encourage my children to make wise financial choices?
- Can I afford to help pay for my children’s college?
- Do I need to think about Long Term Care Insurance?
- What are the best ways to invest so I can reach my goals?
- How do I convert my term life insurance to permanent insurance?
- What happens to me if my parents get ill or pass away? Do they have life insurance?