Meeting Your Needs: In your 60s and 70s
You’ve reached retirement age and may have many questions about Social Security, life insurance, long term care and your retirement accounts. You’re beginning to worry about your estate and making sure that your family is well cared-for. I will work closely with you to ease your mind and to walk you through any concerns you may have.
Questions I can help you answer:
- What are my options for Long Term Care Insurance?
- How do I convert my term life insurance to permanent insurance?
- How can I access my retirement money?
- How should I be preparing my estate?
- How do I ensure I do not run out of money in retirement?
- Are all of my important documents in order?