Inspirational quotes make us happy. Sometimes, all it takes is a simple reminder that things will improve. Or maybe you just need a little bit of motivation to overcome whatever obstacle is in your way. Below are some of our favorite quotes. Follow your dreams. Make it happen!
FOR MORE INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES AND STORIES, FOLLOW GRETCHEN MEYER FINANCIAL ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER.
- “You are only confined by the walls you build yourself.” – anonymous
- “Your success is directly proportional to the number of lives you have touched for the better.” V Chavain
- “Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make. It will not only improve your life, it will improve the lives of those around you.” – Robin S. Sharma
- “Go as long as you can, and then take another step.” – anonymous
- “A man’s worth is no greater than the worth of his ambitions” – Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
- “It’s impossible,” said pride. “It’s risky,” said experience.” It’s pointless,” said reason. “Give it a try,” whispered the HEART. – unknown
- “The first step to getting anywhere, is deciding that you’re not willing to stay where you are.” – Wayne Scott Anderson
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “I don’t hope to win. I BELIEVE THAT I WILL WIN. I believe it so strongly that it can’t help but happen.” Everrett Mardis
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain