Meeting Your Needs: Planning a legacy
Your family means a lot to you, and you want to be sure they are well taken-care of for generations to come. As you think about your legacy, you might be wondering if your estate is in order or whether your family is ready to receive your estate. Not only will I partner with you to plan and organize your legacy, but I will help your family to prepare for their inheritance.
Questions I can help you answer:
- How do I pass on a meaningful legacy to my family and organizations that are important to me?
- What do I need to do to ensure that my estate is easy for my family to manage?
- How can I make sure that my family will be taken care of after I’m gone?
- Do my documents reflect my wishes?
- Have I correctly specified my beneficiaries?
- Will my plan cause any difficulties for my family?
- How much should I leave to my descendants?
- Do my heirs have a relationship with a financial advisor to understand how to optimize their inheritance?