Addressing Your Needs: Planning Retirement
Retirement is what you work toward your whole life. You want to be able to enjoy this time, knowing that you are well-prepared. As you work toward your retirement, we will be there to make recommendations and support your goals so you are ready when the time comes to wind down.
Questions we can help you answer:
- What pension option should I choose?
- Do we have enough money for retirement?
- How do we best manage our Social Security benefits?
- How do I take withdrawals from my retirement accounts?
- Do I need Long Term Care Insurance?
- What do I need to do to start preparing my estate?
- How can I reduce the taxes that I owe?
- How can I prepare my family to receive their inheritance?
- Do I need to continue my life insurance policy?
- If I die before my spouse, will he/she be covered financially?