Meeting Your Needs: Planning Retirement
Retirement is what you work toward your whole life. You want to be able to enjoy this time, knowing that you are well-prepared. As you work toward your retirement, I will be there to make recommendations and support your goals so you are ready when the time comes to wind down.
Questions I can help you answer:
- What pension option should I choose?
- Do we have enough money for retirement?
- How do we best manage our Social Security benefits?
- How do I take withdrawals from my retirement accounts?
- Do I need Long Term Care Insurance?
- What do I need to do to start preparing my estate?
- How can I reduce the taxes that I owe?
- How can I prepare my family to receive their inheritance?
- Do I need to continue my life insurance policy?
- If I die before my spouse, will he/she be covered financially?