Addressing Your Needs: Recently Widowed
Losing your spouse is a difficult time that is often accompanied by confusion and fear. You may be wondering how you will manage financially, or you may not have a good understanding of your financial situation. Our role as your trusted advisors is to provide guidance and to help you weed through your new financial concerns.
Questions we can help you answer:
- Do I have enough money?
- How do I access my late spouse’s life insurance, and where should I invest the proceeds?
- How to I pick up where my spouse left off with our finances?
- How do I manage Social Security?
- What should I do about my spouse’s investments?
- Can you help me understand my investments?
- Will there be tax implications?
- How do I change our bank accounts, investment accounts, insurance policies, and other documents?