Meeting Your Needs: Recently Widowed
Losing your spouse is a difficult time that is often accompanied by confusion and fear. You may be wondering how you will manage financially, or you may not have a good understanding of your financial situation. My role as your trusted advisor is to provide guidance and to help you weed through your new financial concerns.
Questions I can help you answer:
- Do I have enough money?
- How do I access my late spouse’s life insurance, and where should I invest the proceeds?
- How to I pick up where my spouse left off with our finances?
- How do I manage Social Security?
- What should I do about my spouse’s investments?
- Can you help me understand my investments?
- Will there be tax implications?
- How do I change our bank accounts, investment accounts, insurance policies, and other documents?