Addressing Your Needs: Running a business
As a business owner, do you often feel like you’re walking a tight rope? It’s a balancing act for sure! You have so many tasks to handle that it can be hard to prioritize, and financial issues can creep up. Work with us to identify challenges and opportunities, and be fully prepared when urgent issues arise.
Questions we can help you answer:
- Can I afford to save for retirement when I put all of my money back into the business?
- What is an appropriate retirement savings vehicle for me?
- What happens if my business partner dies and I’m left running the business alone?
- Do I need disability insurance?
- I have a family run business - how do I plan for business succession to the next generation?
- Are there any ways to save money on taxes?
- How much should I have in my rainy day fund?