Meeting Your Needs: Starting a family
Having children will bring you joy and challenges. New responsibilities can add pressure to your marriage and your family. You may be considering the purchase of a larger home, if you should start saving for your child’s education, or whether or not to leave your career to stay home with your child. As your financial consultant, I will look at the big picture and guide you as you make these large financial decisions.
Questions I can help you answer:
- How can we prepare for loss of income?
- How can we manage our budget?
- Should we focus on paying off debt, saving for our child’s education, or investing?
- What is the best way to save for our child’s education?
- Will our family be protected in the event of a death or disability?
- How much life insurance do we need?
- Can we or should we purchase a larger home to accommodate our growing family?