Meeting Your Needs: Starting a new job
Congratulations on your new job! There is a lot to navigate when you take a position with a new company. Salary, benefits, and retirement are just a few items that may be on your mind, and you may have a lot of questions. I’m here to assist you through selecting your benefits, and making any adjustments to your savings, investments, and budget based on your new salary.
Questions I can help you answer:
- How and where do I move my old 401k?
- What if my new company does not offer retirement benefits? Can I still save for retirement?
- How much should I invest toward retirement?
- What benefits should I select at my new company?
- Which life and disability insurance choices are right for me?