Addressing Your Needs: In your 40s
You’ve built a life for yourself both personally and professionally, and may be starting to deal with issues like caring for older parents, preparing for your children’s education, divorce, or a job layoff. We can help you to work through any of these changes and to keep your finances on the right track.
Questions we can help you answer:
- Is my financial life where it should be?
- Should I change my retirement investments?
- What options do I have to save for my children’s education?
- How can I teach my kids about money and good financial habits?
- Do I have enough life and disability insurance?
- What are suitable ways to invest so I can pursue my goals?
- Am I on track for retirement?
- What happens to me if my parents get ill or pass away? Do they have life insurance?
- What happens to my 401k if I change jobs?
- How do I financially survive my divorce?