Wealth Accumulation addresses your asset growth potential. After you have protected yourself and your loved ones, you can then focus on saving strategically through investments.
Systematically saving over a period of time using a thoughtful investment strategy can really pay off in the long run. Even a $50 monthly investment over time can yield significant savings to help you toward your goals.
Always remember: pay yourself first. Imagine savings as a line item in your budget, just like paying your mortgage.
Our investment philosophy is built on the following principles:
- ➢ Having clear and realistic expectations
- ➢ Matching your personal values with appropriate investment options
- ➢ Finding tax efficiencies while minimizing expenses
- ➢ Strategic diversification
- ➢ Crafting your portfolio based on a three‐bucket strategy that incorporates short‐, mid‐ ,and long‐term goals
For Small Businesses:
- ➢ Retirement Plan Design (401k, SEP IRA, Simple IRA)
- ➢ Employee Profit Sharing Plans
- ➢ Employee College Savings Plans
For Individuals and Families:
- ➢ Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA, ROTH IRA)
- ➢ Retirement Account Services (Rollovers from Previous Employers)
- ➢ College Education Savings Accounts (529 Plans)
- ➢ Non‐qualified Accounts (Mutual Funds, Exchange Traded Funds, Stocks, Annuities)
- ➢ Impact and Socially Responsible Investments